Nick: Chesley 

Nick-ul adminului: Strafe // TaFran ;  and  Seniorita.

Motiv reclamatie: Spam, vorbesc doar in araba, nu echilibreaza, nu stau spec. 

Descrierea incidentului: Cei doi admin vorbesc doar araba, nu stau niciodata spec(tafran sta mult spec afk, dar niciodata sa admineze), si cei doi erau in aceeasi echipa si castigau vreo 20 runde la rand si nu vroiau sa schimbe niciunul echipa deoarece nu stiu. 

Dovada (screenshot,clip): https://imgur.com/a/VyANZWc  https://imgur.com/a/ExkTe5y

Steam ID: TaFran : STEAM_1:0:437361926    Seniorita. : STEAM_0:0:509402112

Am fost pe server sunt helper pe server,  iar un player m a chemat sa ii spun ceva , dar din cauza spamului pe u@ nu puteam sa vad efectiv nimic , mai o chestie acesti doi admini schimba mapele cand au chef au schimbat 3 mape in 10 minute , cine a fost pe server ( Mr.music , Chesley ) stiu despre ce e vorba .

Just now, Bogdy said:

Am fost pe server sunt helper pe server,  iar un player m a chemat sa ii spun ceva , dar din cauza spamului pe u@ nu puteam sa vad efectiv nimic , mai o chestie acesti doi admini schimba mapele cand au chef au schimbat 3 mape in 10 minute , cine a fost pe server ( Mr.music , Chesley ) stiu despre ce e vorba .

Cei doi vorbeau in araba si nu puteam intelege nimic si dintr-o data au inceput sa schimbe mapele(de ce nu stiu). I-am intrebat de ce si nu au raspuns deloc. Am insitat cu intrebarile si tafran mi-a spus ca Seniorita ii place de afganinstan(parca) doar pentru ca are multe fps-uri  c hiar daca toti playeri urau mapa.

6 minutes ago, Chesley said:

Cei doi vorbeau in araba si nu puteam intelege nimic si dintr-o data au inceput sa schimbe mapele(de ce nu stiu). I-am intrebat de ce si nu au raspuns deloc. Am insitat cu intrebarile si tafran mi-a spus ca Seniorita ii place de afganinstan(parca) doar pentru ca are multe fps-uri  c hiar daca toti playeri urau mapa.

First of all i can play all maps .. you and rita were talking too muxh about maps you did vote 6 times and you know that i didint change the map but ok i know you are adding too much lies to get accept but ok : )

Strafe // TaFran ;

🤘🏻       ☆     🤘🏻

IMG_20200201_150413_713.jpg

Ok first, i speak in english + arabic.. we just talk to our selves its not your job. second, please remumber you made a 6 votes in 10mins.. remumber that. also where's the problem in win 20 times? and why are you angry because we got bronze member? 
anyway, is that a real report? i mean where's the exciting things, i mean if i talk in arabic is that not allowed? is that bullying or what?

goodluck.

Edited by Seniorita.

182472725504506020220.gif

it is not that you speak Arabic ,the problem is that you are spamming and i couldn t see anything , not even to see what a players asks me and i do not understand well will not care , bot why comment?

13 minutes ago, Bogdy said:

THE BEST LIE EVER !!

13 minutes ago, Chesley said:

this is a good lie too, i made a 2 votes for afganistan and in the first vote 60% of the players accepted it and the second one 70% accepted it so?

1 minute ago, Bogdy said:

it is not that you speak Arabic ,the problem is that you are spamming and i couldn t see anything , not even to see what a players asks me and i do not understand well will not care , bot why comment?

wow, why i've not seen any message from anyone except you and chesley?

The problem is that I sold the maps, I don’t already have a poll, and I didn’t choose a map if I wanted to solve the problem with some without problems because it is not necessary to fabricate the problems between the officials. This is better for all of us.

GOOD LUCK

9 minutes ago, Bogdy said:

First of all if you didint see a massege you can open consol .. second you weren't there so i know that chesley told you what you say on his topic ! .. third i didint see any massege from any player only me you rita and chesley so stop lies .. when you wanna lie .. think first then say 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Strafe // TaFran ;

🤘🏻       ☆     🤘🏻

IMG_20200201_150413_713.jpg

32 minutes ago, Tafran said:

First of all i can play all maps .. you and rita were talking too muxh about maps you did vote 6 times and you know that i didint change the map but ok i know you are adding too much lies to get accept but ok : )

I asked you why you changed the maps and no answear,  and i did votes cuz u didn't wanted to change the map that you loved but others(players) hated it. So i made votes cuz you didn't wanted and i wanted to show you that the players hated  that map. I changed it and then you(and tafran)changed it to the map from the beggining. 

35 minutes ago, Tafran said:

You saw and spoke to seniorita and you should've stop her from changing the maps all and all over again so you're a complice.

Hello I read and saw what happened I will take big steps for this, please do your admin job, and not all the players play in the same team, if I see you again you will be suspended for 3 weeks

topic/closed 

• Thanks 1

If you have any question, please contact me!

Community Contact

Contact Us

Personal Contact

Steam